Photo Tag Part Twosies

I said I would do this from both my work computer and my home computer - Here's the home computer version. If you didn't catch it, check out the work computer version. It's worth the look!

Just a reminder - Got this from Jessie over at Jessie To The Lo, who I have been friends with for years and years and grew up with in Somers, WI.

· go to your documents
· go to your pictures
· go to your 6th file
· go to your 6th Album
· go to your 6th picture.
o no changes here… sorry
· blog about it
o …or here either
· Tag 6 friends to do the same.

Here's my photo -



This is my goddaughter Samantha. Her conception, birth and life have been momentous in influencing who I am as a person. It was at the hospital, hours after her birth that I realized I was NOT READY TO HAVE BABIES ANY TIME SOON. It was also the moment I realized that you could love something, someone so unconditionally that you had only met for a moment. Love her enough that even then, you'd die for that child.

She is the most spoiled child I know. And I can't get enough of her. This shot was taken down at North Beach in Racine. I love that place - clean beaches, the music at the bar, the BAR. It's safe, fun and there's plenty of room for everyone.

We spent the day reading, lounging and being buried alive by Samantha. It's one of my favorite memories with her and I can't wait to do it again.

Samantha and her family came down to our house a few weeks back to open the Christmas presents Santa had left at our house for her. Her mom, Sharon, was telling me that when Samantha came out to show her what she'd put on that day, she lifted her shirt to reveal her Dora the Explorer bathing suit. She'd remembered that we'd gone swimming and figured we were going to go swimming again. Even though there were 8 inches of snow on the ground at it was about 15 degrees outside!

Well, that's my story!

And here are my tags -

Nicole over at Random Ramblings Nicole just started up her blog and I wish she'd post every day because I love her bluntness and honesty.

Elke - this would make a great first post on your blog! (I'm trying to lure her to the dark side. Mwahhh ha ha)

Matty Matt Matt who is also Evil Stick Man and also over at Clearing The Ledger, which I couldn't stop reading.

Maureen - she also just started her blog and when I can find my dictionary to look up all the large words she uses, I check her out at Tri-Coastalism.

Molly - who may not do this, but whom I think would have the most interesting story behind her picture, seeing as though she's the brainchild behind M3 Photography.

Calicobebop who always has the cutest headers and makes me jealous.

Anyone else interested? Just leave a link in my comments section so I can come look at your random photo!

Comments

Evil Stick Man said…
I'll post the photo, but I'm not much of a "passing it on" kinda guy, mostly 'cause I don't really know 6 people who regularly update their blog that haven't already been tagged :)
calicobebop said…
Weee! I'm tagged! I'll see what I come with over the weekend - thanks!

Your goddaughter is adorable, I'd have fun spoiling her too!
Anonymous said…
Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.
Anonymous said…
A shared web hosting military talents or understood hosting utilization or arrive from host refers to a network hosting waiting where various websites reside on one trap server connected to the Internet. Each placement "sits" on its own allotment, or section/place on the server, to keep it separate from other sites. This is customarily the most close-fisted option on account of hosting, as numerous people apportionment the overall set someone back of server maintenance.
[url=http://hostinghouse.pl]hosting[/url]
Anonymous said…
Select a value helpFul answer that coulF synFicate your work aF anF Fo the weighty liFting available For you. Position seekers aren't just on Monster.com or HotJobs, they can be reaching out across niches, job boarFs anF social networks throughout the internet 2.0 space. Online aFvertising businesses who consistently aFvert new sites [url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]louis vuitton knolckoffs[/url]
their synFication listing will oFFer you the arrive at you may neeF For your personal work aFvert..
|
|
Anonymous said…
[url=http://saclongchampa.page.tl/]sac longchamp moins cher[/url] Totally confused about what to feed your pets? Don't know whom to trust anymore? You want to give the best possible food, but how do you know what is good for them? What are Noble and Fashion Women Mulberry Medium Bayswater Leather Tote Bag Black,reasonable price in Mulberry Factory Shop. good ingredients? What are bad ingredients? Is it all just chemical gibberish on the back of the bag? You're not alone. Here are few helpful hints about what you want and don't want to see listed on that pet food bag. (Obviously at this point in time I would suggest staying away from wheat gluten, rice protein, and corn gluten.).
[url=http://longchamppaschers.jigsy.com/]sac longchamp[/url] The ultimate goal is to punish success and excuse laziness all in the name of social justice. It will destroy the country. If someone wants what I have, they better be ready to give As you can see, Mulberry Bags with its unique design style, Highly Appreciated Mulberry Women's Smaller Bayswater Leather Shoulder Brown Bag sale with its atmosphere, delicate design idea based on the constantly changing fashion trend. up things like vacation and lunch breaks. Was plastic used? Yes, of course, but it was a very small percentage of our packaging. Two things happened. As we became more aware of our environment, our desire to save the forests prompted us to begin substituting a petroleum based product for a renewal one.
[url=http://ameblo.jp/longchamppli/]longchamp soldes[/url] They take special care in direction of the quality of their products and give their greatest efforts to provide the fashionable and latest hand baggage to all their concerned shoppers from all around the nation. They have a wide unfold network through their online portal in all across the globe. Whether it is the clutch bag, rectangular or antique trying, a black patent leather purse or a metallic purse to be worn on your shoulder, or tossed into the criminal of your elbow, an excellent designer purse will do wonders to your personality.. Glamajama is micheal kors watches additional awesome topic for children, infants, older persons, as well as domestic pets. This lines are obtainable at Nordstrom and Barney which is alluring as many on the Movie moms wall socket there too. The amazing things about these clothing is they can quit observed in most department stores michael kors factory outlet which might be what might make them so special and erika kors electric outlet wanted right afterWhile in the spring and summer times, any time you are looking for a stiletto repair, attempt a single with stunning Brand New Mulberry Oversized Alexa Leather Satchel Red Bag in cheap price Reebonz Australia offers discount and energetic printing.

Popular Posts