10 True Things About Me, Honest.



That's me. My first Christmas with Greg's family. Look at the hair! Just thought I'd share that with you all today.

I was informally tagged to do a MEME by both Ree at The Hotfessional and Calicobebop. Check 'em, Honestly. You'll giggle. But be sure to come back though.

Please?

I'm supposed to tell you all 10 honest things about me. (Like there isn't enough you already never wanted to know or hear from me).

1 - I always told people I hated peppers and zucchini. It wasn't until I was in my 20's that I actually TRIED them and realized they are some of the best veggies EVER.

2 - I don't always answer the phone when you call. Sometimes I see it, but I choose to stare at it until I miss the call and then I'm all "Oops, I missed a call!"

3 - Which is kind of a continuation of #2. I love to talk, but really, not really. I love to talk to my friends, but I'm not all that interested in talking to people I'm not madly wild about. I think it's this "I'm not sharing with you because I don't know you from Adam" syndrome. I'm not that into sharing, which involves trust. And I don't have a whole lot of that to go around any more.

4 - I worry some times that I will come home to find a cat who died while I was at work and I'm not so sure that I won't run screaming from the house all the way to Greg's office, bursting through the doors screaming "He's DEAD!" and bawling my eyes out. It's a seriously honest fear I have. What the HELL would I do if one of them died while Greg was out of town? I'd call someone and leave the house. After throwing a blanket over said cat first, of course.

5 - I'm not all that into people who swear they know everything and everything about rock music. And tell you about it. Or talk about the members of every band ever formed. I tend to mistrust them because in my experience, these people have turned out to be douche bags. (No lie.)

6 - Holy crap, only at #6. Only 4 more to go, I suppose. -
I put lotion on in the shower after every shower. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing or Kiss My Face. And I still have dry skin. It makes no sense.

7 - I wear the same sized pants as my boyfriend. He wears a 30-32 and I wear an 8. I can wear his jeans. But he won't let me. Bastard.

8 - I once thought I had killed my friend's dog while driving past her house in a snow storm. I was driving home from work and it was a white out. I thought I'd hit something, like a pothole, but didn't see anything when I stopped. A week later I heard someone hit their dog. I thought it was me for the LONGEST time until I talked to her sister and the dog had died a different night than I'd been driving by. (Phew!)

9 - I went tanning because for 4 days I was soaking in a hot tub. And I didn't need my white ass on parade for the world to see. There was enough of that at Halloween. :)

and last but certainly not least...

10 - I Love Sloppy Joes! If I had to eat one meal for the rest of my life, it would be sloppy joes. I'm actually eating one for lunch right now and it's just plain scrumptious.

And on to my tags -

Nicole
Jessie to the Lo
and
Maureen!

And tomorrow I'll update with some ski trip pictures! And one of the gnarly bruise I was given while 'riding' the T-bar. Sweetness!


Comments

calicobebop said…
Awesome. I only really answer the phone if I have something to say. Which isn't very often these days...

Ok, you're letter is ... "M"

Have fun!

Popular Posts