Grounded

After much talking, crying, laughing and a severe sinus infection (thank you health gods), things are back on track.

* Communication is a big key in any relationship. In mine, it's the difference between happiness and what you read in my last blog. The flood gates have opened and the relationship we once had is now the relationship we have again. Problems were worked out, no compromises needed to be made because really, we were on the in the same book, we just weren't on the same page. We're there now and I hope this story never ends. SIDE NOTE: No more blogging about my relationship in such specific terms. I went back and forth between taking down the post and feeling really guilty about it being out there for the world to see. So moving forward, no more of those ubber dramatic posts. Sorry guys.

* "You find out who your friends are... Somebody's gonna drop everything, run out and crank up their car, hit the gas, get there fast, never stop to think 'what's in it for me?' or 'it's way too far'. They just show on up with their big old heart. You find out who your friends are!" (Tracy Lawrence, Find Out Who Your Friends Are)

* I'm so lucky to have such great friends who really rally around me in my times of need as well as all of our good times. Thanks to everyone for being there, anytime, anywhere. I've said this tons, but I am floored that I have such amazing friends.

* Like I mentioned before, I have a severe sinus infection. No fun. Someone PLEASE curse the nasal gods for me and beg for whatever forgiveness is needed for this dreaded thing to leave my body. Because I ENJOY taking 10 pills a day (no lie) for 5 days. Yeek.

* I WAS OFFERED THE JOB! That's right. I'm moving on up! And by up, I mean a 10 minute drive from my house verses the 60 minute commute I face now. I'll give my 2 week notice on Monday when I have the official job offer in my hands. More on that to come later.


Things will settle down here and I'll start posting a little more interesting tidbits for you to read. Thanks for tuning in thus far.

Today's Green tip of the day: Scrap the water bottle (in the recycling bin please) and grab a cup. Or a Nalgene bottle. Fill it up with filtered water, or even tap water. Check out this article about the cost savings in switching from bottled water.

Comments

KLJensen said…
I love that song! It reminds of something....

Popular Posts