Have You Missed Me? The Only Possible Answer Is Yes.


I have been a hall-searching, dress trying-on, flower smelling, cake tasting fool the past month.

But I'm not here to talk about weddings, oh no. I'm here to talk about carpet. And how ours is now missing from the living room.

Hello original to the house hardwood floors! Goodbye nasty, smelly, infested carpet. (Okay, it wasn't that bad, but I can't look at carpet without thinking about all the crap that must live in there).

Before:



Greg pulling up the first strip:



See the path we walk?



The pile on our front porch:



After!





Now, the room isn't put back together, there's still stuff in the kitchen and spare bedroom that belongs in the living room, but you get the jist.

I feel so accomplished! It was our first real project (other than painting and landscaping) together. And the floors are so nice, we don't have to refinish them right away.

I LOVES IT!

Now on to rug shopping!

{Love, Missie}

Comments

Nicole said…
That does look great. I enjoy hardwood floors over carpet.

Popular Posts