Dear Today...

Dear Monday,

You sucked ass. Thank you. And by Thank You, I really mean FUCK YOU.

Thank you for riding my ass every second of the day. You're lucky I have such awesome friends who were there for me and a wonderful fiance who took me out to dinner and change my day from craptastic to really not so bad.

Think about it the next time you roll around. You might want to change your attitude because I've just about had enough of you.

Regards,
Missie

---

Dear Tuesday,

You started out great! What happened? Seriously. Did you have to take a shit about 2 hours into my work day? Honestly? Did you mean to be so damn tiring and hard?

I had such high hopes for you, my dear. Way to fail me.

Without Love,
Missie

---

Dearest Wednesday,

You are usually my favorite day of the week. Please don't suck.

I'll owe you one,
Missie

Comments

Popular Posts