Summary of 2008

I think this summarizes quite nicely the year I've had -

There are people in your life who've come and gone
They let you down and hurt your pride
Better put it all behind you; life goes on
You keep carrin' that anger, it'll eat you inside

I heard Don Henley's "Heart of the Matter" on my iPod the other day and this song just spoke to me regarding a friendship that went horribly wrong. There is so much that could be said, but if I keep carrying that anger, it will eat me up inside.

2008 has been one of the hardest of my life, but is by far the best. My relationships with friends, family and Greg have been tested, proven and strengthened.

I love each and every one of you. Thank you for your support, your love, your friendship. You are the rocks of my foundation and without you, there is a hole in my life.

With more love than can be written in words, a very happy new year to you all. I look forward to experiencing it with you.

To another year of friendship and love,
Missie

Comments

Popular Posts