Self-Help :) Missie Style

My friend Beth sent this to me and it makes a lot of sense to me. I thought I’d share it.


There comes a point in your life when you realize:

...who matters,

...who never did,

...who won't anymore...

...and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.


Also, this is another one I have taped on my desk.


Watch you thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.


I wanted to share those with everyone this morning because I know that sometimes I get so wrapped up in what is going on that I don’t see the bigger picture and need to be reminded of it.


Life is wonderful right now. Everything has fallen into place and with a little more hard work, everything will be back on track.


Let me know if you have any other nuggets of wisdom you'd like to share!


That’s my self-help help for the day!

Missie

Comments

Popular Posts