Want s'more???

Guess who won best Halloween Costume this year? THIS GIRL!
My $8.00 costume pulled it off! :)
Here's Lorie and I in the beginning of the evening.
Maybe Greg and I should use this one for our engagement shot for the newspapers?
Let's all go to the lo-bby!
Our awesome designer at work figured out how to make it so that I could sit down.
Logistically, this costume was a lot of work - turning sideways to go through doors - trying to drink when I couldn't get my fingers to touch. But it was a TON of fun! All it took was one amazing structural designer, some batting, brown paint and elbow grease. Voila!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! Did you go to a party? If so, what did you dress up as?
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!






Comments

calicobebop said…
No party or plans for us. It rained and we stayed in. I let Muffin wear her costume around the house. In my defense - we did go trick-or-treating at the zoo last weekend! I hope that counts! :)

Great costume!
. said…
LOVE the costume! haha I did not party at all...although Jared and I spent a fantastic evening with Dinner and a movie. (Went to go see Paranormal activity...pee in your pants scary). I definately recommend it!
Now that is good. I was just a plain old nurse and everyone at the VFW Halloween party thought I just got off work.
Can I borrow your designer for next year???

Popular Posts