I Won An Award! (And so have you!)

Liebster Blog Award!

Allison over at Project Open Hearts recently bestowed upon yours truly the Liebster Blog Award! Basically, it's a little bit of love to bloggers with under 200 followers, started by the one of a kind Megan at This Space For Rent. (Liebster means "dearest" in German) How fun!


Here are the rules to pass this baby on:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you. (Thanks Allison!!)
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!

Here are 5 bloggers I would like to pass the award on to: (It was so hard to choose! I had to randomly pick to narrow the list down!)
1. Meg, from Previously On...
2. Jess, from Points of Interest
3. Katie, from It's Me!
4. Alex, from Good Girl Gone Wife
5. Manda, from No Regrets, Just Success!

Enjoy! Be sure to link back to my blog and share the love. ;)

Missie

Comments

Anonymous said…
My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for
about a year and am anxious about switching to another
platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
Any help would be really appreciated!

my page ... Winter_park.fl.ooberunder.com

Popular Posts