We are having a...

Why hello there! How have you been? It's been a few weeks since we've had a chance to catch up.

We found out we are having a.... wait. I'll get to that soon.

Halloween came and went. What did you do? We carved pumpkins and they were amazing.

This was me:

I didn't carve THAT pumpkin.

We do know what that pumpkin is though.

And we have a name.

So without further ado...

****drumroll****


Yep! This mama is having a girl. It's amazing and overwhelming at the same time. And I feel like I'm carrying a piece of my mom forward into this world. No matter what I do, I've sent a little bit of her and I into this world.

We are going to name her Grace.

My friend Mrs. Jess sent me these adorable onesies for Grace.


Aren't they adorable? More updates to come soon - nursery and whatnot. I'll leave you with this stacking hen I bought!




Comments

Allison said…
(Wrong google account was signed in lol)

Popular Posts